Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bagaimana saya terlibat with this programe ?

In 2009 my frenz mula memperkenal with this program. Frankly speaking mmg i didn't know anything about this program. My frez told me everything about this program . He has been there before and banyak lah dia menceritakan betapa seronok and banyak pengalaman yg boleh diperolehi semasa mengikuti program ini . Anyway my frenz ni is a scoutmaster same with me . He the one who introduce me about this programe. He saw me that i have a potential to be selected in this program . He knows me very well because i and him was involve in scout and youth development sudah agak lama sehingga sekarang. So he told it's time for to expand my experience in this programe.

So he give me the form and i bawa balik rumah dulu . Then bila balik rumah i try to seach "what is all about this program ". Memang menarik and make me interested to join it . Why it make me interested to join it because berlayar atas kapal selama 2 bulan . Menarik and mencabar fizikal and mental . Then i send the form to Kementerian Belia Sukan & Rekreasi.  Yang membuat i tercabar because one of my leader is also xPY for this programe in 90's something .. Then the history will begin ..

No comments:

Post a Comment